Over 70 million people love this amazing app which allows you to watch videos and movies with a high definition quality, that too for free. The application is not available on Play store or the official iOS app store. You can also download movies and TV shows using Showbox app. The recent update of the app even allows users to download and play music.
The popularity of the app is mainly due to its amazing user interface which makes it easy to use and browse content on the app. You can get access to an unlimited collection of movies, music and TV shows by pressing the drop-down menu available on the left section of the app. You can also view the details of your previous downloads, newly added content and updates from this menu.
The app allows the user to choose whether he wants to download or watch the video online. In both cases, Showbox allows the viewer to choose the quality of the video. Most common options are 480p, 720p or 1080p. At 1080p you can get the best video experience. But if you have a poor internet and low data pack then you can opt for 480p also. You can also upload subtitles to a movie, video or music video by using your Open Subtitles account.
Features at a Glance:
- Unlimited collection of movies, videos, TV shows
- Allows to either download or view videos online
- Different quality video options to download and view
- Download and play music using this app
- Upload subtitles to videos
- Amazing interface and simple to use
- Available for free completely
- High rating and reviews
- Already more than 70 million downloads.
Installing the Showbox app
Showbox app is easy to download and use. You can download the apk file from several sources like other app stores like up to down, or you can get it on several websites if you search on the internet. You should enable the settings of your phone to allow apps to be installed from other sources. After that when you tap the apk file download it will be easily installed.
How to stream Showbox to Chromecast?
- Download and install LocalCast.
- Browse to the video which you want to stream on chromecast and choose the more options on the top right.
- Choose the video player as “Other Player”
- Click on the Play button of the video and click on Open with LocalCast.
- Choose your Chromecast player on which you want to stream the video.
You are done after following these steps. If you do not get the option to stream the video in the more options in step 2, it might be because you are residing out of USA. As per government regulations, Server A and B are blocked by several countries. Don’t worry this issue can be released by following these steps --
- Download Opera VPN free version or any other VPN.
- Connect to the US server by using the VPN.
- Browse to the options of Apps under Settings and then Show Box > Storage > Clear data. By this, you can clear the cache.
- Restart Showbox and now you will be able to stream the videos to Chromecast.
So try out this amazing and simple app with loads of features now!